Home / Music / Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy

Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy

Humblesmith – REPORT MY CASE Ft. Rudeboy

Report My Case is a song recorded by N-Tyze Entertainment singer, Humblesmith. Report My Case is from his first studio album titled, Osinachi.

Humblesmith makes a new come back with an amazing 22 tracked album “Osinachi”, the album highlights; Davido, Tiwa Savage, Flavor, Rudeboy of Psquare, Olamide, Harrysong and Patoranking.

Report My Case features, Rudeboy of P-Square and is ready to top charts and playlists! Released under N-Tyze Entertainment. Have a taste of the new work below!


Share your comments Here


Michael Kwabena Baffoe Also Known As POPKIID. A Public Health Officer and Snr. Editor at Hitz360.com. To hire me call/WhatsApp; +233262958771, +233557065874 or Chat Me on any of the Below Social Media Handles. Thank You.

Check Also

Humblesmith – Attracta Ft. Tiwa Savage

Humblesmith – ATTRACTA  Ft. Tiwa Savage, N’Tyze Entertainments Artiste Humblesmithreleases new track titled Attracta featuring Nigerian Versatile Singer Tiwa …

Leave a Reply